Location, Location, Location
Where you put your roots matters.
Uprooting and transplanting – a good gardener knows when to move plants between flower beds. Maybe the sun shines brighter in the corner spot or maybe the backyard soil is more nutrient-dense. All things considered, where you put your roots matters; not just for plants, but for people too. Like the discerning gardener, we believe in the potential of a new location, especially one that affords opportunities of growth, vibrancy and excellence. Saluda River Club is a location with such promise. Top-rated schools, nearby cities, exceptional amenities and a natural backdrop of beauty ensures there are no trade-offs between lifestyle and location. Have it all and have the best of it all.
Location: Top Schools
Saluda River Club is proud to be located within the top-rated Lexington District One School System. Schools here focus on the next generation’s future by utilizing contemporary learning models. They have an amazing track record of success with academic scholarships for graduates:
– River Bluff High School is the newest addition in District One. It has flexible and collaborative learning spaces, a performing arts center, coffee shop, advanced art, media, science and technology labs to take learning to the next level.
– Meadow Glen Middle School is another new addition to the district. The school’s state-of-the art design and forward-thinking approach to learning have created a modern learning experience for students.
– Midway Elementary offers students a welcoming learning environment, where they are encouraged to become self-directed, life-long learners. As one of the top elementary schools in District One, Midway Elementary focuses on developing 21st Century Skills for Global Citizenship, including creativity, problem-solving, accountability, and more.
Location: Vibrant Cities of Lexington and Columbia
Minutes from major corporate, medical and academic centers in downtown Columbia, this is Carolina living at its best! Saluda River Club is close to all that is important to you – shopping, fine dining, healthcare, parks, entertainment and much more:
Step to the beat of downtown Columbia where The State Capitol, the University of South Carolina, theater, arts, dinning and more await you!
– Enjoy scenic walks across the Lake Murray Dam and Dreher Shoals Dam
– Witness the Purple Martin phenomenon at Lake Murray’s Lunch Island
– Plan picnics at Gibson Pond Park or Virginia Hylton Park in Lexington
– Walk, run, bike or paddle along the Three Rivers Greenway in Columbia
– Visit Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, home to the award-winning Aquarium Reptile Complex with a 55,000-gallon Pacific coral reef tank, with several species of shark
– Explore the largest expanse of old-growth forest in Congaree National Park
– Step back in time at the Lexington County Museum or nearby Cayce Historical Museum
Location: Saluda River Club Amenities
While the area has many highlights, fun can be found as soon as you step off your front porch! Whether you crave activity or treasure privacy, there is something for everyone:
– Kayak or fish along the Saluda River
– Swim in the pool at the Chickawa Outdoor Center
– Catch up with friends at the Village Clubhouse
– Get your sweat on in our fully-equipped fitness center
– Take a stroll along our nature trails through acres of natural beauty
– Let Fido play and socialize at our fenced-in dog park
– Grow garden goodness in our community gardens
– Watch the peaceful river from the observation deck or riverside swings
– Enjoy outdoor entrainment at the Saluda River Club amphitheater
– Kids can exert energy at the jungle gym, outdoor exercise gym and other reaction areas
– Gather with neighbors at our outdoor firepits or picnic shelters
Just as the gardener transplants a beloved rosebush to promote growth, so too can we relocate to ensure success. Saluda River Club is a place where you and your family will find a like-minded community in which to thrive. Access to outstanding education, bustling cities, and enviable amenities are all yours for the taking. Wherever you are, wherever you’re from, let the River call you home.