Open for touring during the 2015 Tour of Homes, this beautiful new home welcomes buyers who are looking for a well-designed, spacious home (3825 sq ft) in Saluda River Club’s Village District that accommodates their family’s need for two master suites and lots of storage.
Situated on Lot #175 at 383 River Club Road, the 5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath home was recently completed by Village Green Builders, LLC. According to the builder: “This home has been bedesigned and will be tested by the Home Energy Group to assure it meets or exceeds Energy Star 2.5 Standards.”
The well-crafted, well-designed home is ready for immediate occupancy, even before the new school year starts in August! Families with school-age children appreciate the fact that Saluda River Club is located within Lexington School District 1, and that River Bluff High School, one of South Carolina’s finest high schools, is just down the street from the community’s main entrance.
Some* of the outstanding features of this elegant home include: (*this is just a brief selection, please check here for all details)
- Large rear screen porch with bead board ceiling and exterior fireplace with stone fireplace surround.
- 5 car attached garage
- Ten Foot High Ceilings on first floor and nine foot high on the second floor.
- Hardwood flooring throughout entire first floor.
- Built-In Drop Zone at garage door entrance.
- Full security system installed with monitoring available from Avista
- Stainless steel appliance package (includes gas cook top, microwave, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and ½ HP disposal)
- Large granite island with 8’ of seating
- Energy Efficient Features
One of three distinct districts within Saluda River Club, the Village District is like a vintage town and is the heartbeat of the award-winning residential community on the banks of the Saluda River. Designed in the classic style of South Carolina cities like Charleston, it features walkable streets, maintenance-free lawns and abundant parks. The Village Clubhouse is a social hub – great to meet friends over a morning cup of coffee, or for those over 21 to gather to work out, socialize and swim in the heated pool.
To learn more about this brand-new, spacious home in the VillageDistrict, please schedule a visit soon. For more information on other available homes, or for directions, please call 803-358-3969 or visit www.saludariverclub.com.