Saluda River Club’s Ted Johnson Points Out Some of the Joys and Benefits of a New Home
“There is nothing like sharing a nice bottle of vintage wine with good friends, but when it comes to a home, most buyers want the newest systems, materials and technology out there. Fortunately, Saluda River Club, our beautiful resort-style master-planned neighborhood, is building a variety of stunning new homes with features and floorplans that you just cannot get in an older home,” says Ted Johnson, Sales Consultant with Lexington’s award-winning master-planned community on the banks of the Saluda River.
According to Ted, a new home gives buyers turn-key efficiency and peace of mind. “New homes offer the latest designs, style, and quality. They provide a care-free lifestyle so that you can enjoy your home and our community’s fabulous amenities, instead of constantly working on it,” he says.
When you purchase a new home in Saluda River Club:
- You can design your dream home your way. Select your own cabinets, countertops, appliances and flooring so that your new home will reflect your style, not someone else’s taste.
- You can choose a floor plan and room layout that meets your needs.
- Your Saluda River Club home is all new, under warranty. A used home likely has tired products that may soon need replacing. A new Lifestone Residential Home is protected for a full 10 years with a 2-10 Buyer’s Warranty.
- Your new home will offer energy efficiency and better air quality. Today’s new homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just five years ago. Lifestone Residential’s heating and air systems combine high-performance energy efficiency with state-of-the-art ventilation and air filtration.
- You benefit from advanced technology. New homes are computer-designed and made of cutting-edge building products that require less care and maintenance. Some of Saluda River Club’s new homes come equipped with the Intuity Home Automation Package by Avista, including control of the front door carriage lights, garage carriage light, foyer lamp, garage doors, front door deadbolt and WiFi thermostat. More features can be added.
There are many reasons to consider moving into a new home in Saluda River Club. Come experience that “New Home Smell” during the next Open House Tour on May 20 and 21!
To learn more about living in the award-winning Saluda River Club master-planned community, please schedule a visit soon. For more information on available homes or directions, please call 803-358-3969 or visit www.saludariverclub.com.