“Recently, we have started adding Amazon Echo to our new homes, and the first two homes in Saluda River Club that offer this are located at 214 Otter Passage Road and 230 Otter Passage Road, respectively. “The response to this feature has been outstanding,” says Lisa Smith, Marketing Manager with Saluda River Club, the award-winning residential community on the banks of the Saluda River in Lexington.
“Amazon Echo is voiced by ‘Alexa,’ and new homeowners will now be able to enjoy some of the latest advances in smart home technology,” notes Lisa. “We are including the homes’ thermostats, door locks, and lights to start. Also, all new MoveInFast.com homes will include Alexa soon.”
Using the Alexa Voice Service, Amazon Echo:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more – using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more
- Controls lights, switches, and thermostats with compatible WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Insteon, Nest, and ecobee smart home devices
- Is always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
(from Amazon Echo website)
Please call 803-358-3969 or visit www.SaludaRiverClub.com to schedule a guided tour to learn more about the new homes ready for immediate move-in at Saluda River Club.